[game_preservation] Ebay auction

Andrew Perti andrew.perti at thesimm.org
Sun Feb 10 02:50:34 EST 2013

Jim,

With the items you're willing to part with, may I suggest donating them
to the organization which is geographically closest to you? I call this
"Region Championing" from an institutional standpoint.

The Strong, The MADE, Library of Congress, Stanford, University of
Michigan, SIMM

We're all viable candidates.

Andrew Perti
Founder | Seattle Interactive Media Museum
305 Harrison St. | Seattle, WA 98109
andrew.perti at thesimm.org | www.thesimm.org
Mobile: 518 653-5864