[game_preservation] Ebay auction

Benj Edwards editor at vintagecomputing.com
Mon Feb 11 07:30:16 EST 2013

It definitely is obscure. I only have one issue of PC Games, and it is
one my brother bought new in the late 1980s or so ('89 or '90 I think).
That is the only issue I have ever seen of that magazine anywhere. In
fact, I've never even seen someone mention it online until Frank did it
on this mailing list. :)

Benj