[game_preservation] GamePro TV Show

Frank Cifaldi fcifaldi at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 18:10:16 EST 2013

On the subject of GamePro TV, a friend of mine recorded most (if not all)
of the episodes when they were originally broadcast. He would love to have
them encoded, but he won't send the tapes to anyone, as they also contain
some private footage. Sending him some kind of pro equipment is somewhere
on my massive to-do list, if anyone wants to help let me know.