[game_preservation] 1974 Atari memo by Jobs

Benj Edwards editor at vintagecomputing.com
Wed Feb 13 10:39:57 EST 2013

That's a neat set of artifacts, Devin. I've come across them before
when that auction was live. The information on them doesn't seem
particularly useful, but future historians might glean details of Steve
Jobs' life and work from them in ways that aren't immediately obvious.
(If they can get their hands on them, of course.) It's unfortunate that
they only came to our attention via an auction and not through a library
or university archive.

Benj

On 2/13/2013 5:50 AM, Devin Monnens wrote:

> http://news.cnet.com/8301-13579_3-57442500-37/steve-jobs-1974-memo-to-atari-to-be-auctioned/

> This is old news, but I thought some folks here would have been aware

> of it. The memo sold for $27k - quite a lot for five sheets of paper.

> http://news.cnet.com/8301-10797_3-57454271-235/steve-jobs-atari-memo-sells-for-$27500/

> Marty - have you seen this document? Is there any significant

> information on it?

> www.deserthat.com <http://www.deserthat.com>

Freelance Writer / Editor in Chief VC&G
http://www.benjedwards.com