[game_preservation] 1974 Atari memo by Jobs

Martin Goldberg wgungfu at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 10:53:35 EST 2013

Devin, nothing significant other than it's a pre-Apple Steve Jobs document.
Just shows the type of low level tech work he was doing for Atari on the
nightshift. I know the person who was auctioning that off (they wish to
remain anonymous) and they more than got their money's worth between that
and the Apple I.

On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 4:50 AM, Devin Monnens <dmonnens at gmail.com> wrote:

> http://news.cnet.com/8301-13579_3-57442500-37/steve-jobs-1974-memo-to-atari-to-be-auctioned/

> This is old news, but I thought some folks here would have been aware of

> it. The memo sold for $27k - quite a lot for five sheets of paper.

> http://news.cnet.com/8301-10797_3-57454271-235/steve-jobs-atari-memo-sells-for-$27500/

> Marty - have you seen this document? Is there any significant information

> on it?

> www.deserthat.com

Marty