[game_preservation] 1974 Atari memo by Jobs

Martin Goldberg wgungfu at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 11:37:09 EST 2013

What design abilities? He wasn't an engineer, his job at Atari was simply
to work as a support tech to the regular engineers (think of a gofer on a
movie set - "go solder this" or "go implement this change"). Or did you
mean his later penchant for industrial design?

>>> http://news.cnet.com/8301-13579_3-57442500-37/steve-jobs-1974-memo-to-atari-to-be-auctioned/

>>> This is old news, but I thought some folks here would have been aware of

>>> it. The memo sold for $27k - quite a lot for five sheets of paper.

>>> http://news.cnet.com/8301-10797_3-57454271-235/steve-jobs-atari-memo-sells-for-$27500/

>>> www.deserthat.com

>>> The sleep of Reason produces monsters.

>>> game_preservation mailing list