[game_preservation] 1974 Atari memo by Jobs

Devin Monnens dmonnens at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 22:19:44 EST 2013

Well, Arkanoid was 10 years later, and Atari wasn't as powerful as it was
in the 70s. It also has a lot of power-ups and enemies, so it's not just a
blockbusting game (or rather, it puts a twist on the genre). So I think
there wouldn't be much of a case as the gameplay is significantly different
that it's not a Breakout clone. But it would be interesting to see if any
complaints were lodged.