[game_preservation] Game Developers Conference 2013

Alex Handy alex at themade.org
Sun Feb 17 23:18:13 EST 2013

As other folks were discussing meeting up at conferences:

At GDC, I would like to host a meetup for preservation people at or
exhibit space. We're not 100% sure where it will be yet, but I'll let
ya'll know when we are certain. It will be somewhere in Moscone West,
at GDC proper.

Any thoughts on days, times that might work best? I was thinking
around 5 or so one of the big days of the main show.

--
Alex Handy
Founder/Director