[game_preservation] Game Developers Conference 2013

Devin Monnens dmonnens at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 19:00:07 EST 2013

Do we need our own roundtable at GDC? I mean, it's a conference where
everybody goes, but it's expensive and kind of a pain if you don't live in
San Francisco and can't get funding to attend.

Why don't we just have our own regular panels via Google Video Chat or
something? (Skype will charge money if you want multiple video channels,
but Google has the bandwidth to spare.) We could do these anywhere from one
to four times a year, and that way we can get people from Europe and Japan
as well.

-Devin Monnens