[game_preservation] Preservation round table at gdc?

Henry Lowood lowood at stanford.edu
Tue Mar 26 13:45:04 EDT 2013

Here is the information about the event, lifted from the GDC website.

Caring about Chrono Trigger - Presented by IGDA

Jon-Paul Dyson <javascript:loadSpeaker('','21168');> | Director,
International Center for the History of Electronic Games, The Strong
Henry Lowood <javascript:loadSpeaker('','20244');> | Curator, History
of Science & Technology Collections and Film & Media Collections,
Stanford University Libraries
John Romero <javascript:loadSpeaker('','20267');> | CEO, Loot Drop
John Sharp <javascript:loadSpeaker('','20450');> | Associate Professor
of Games and Learning, Parsons The New School for Design

*Location:*
Room 308, South Hall