[game_preservation] Digital Game Museum, Silicon Valley

Benj Edwards editor at vintagecomputing.com
Wed May 29 10:09:46 EDT 2013

Sean,

I'm on the Advisory Board of the Digital Game Museum, which roughly
means that I give them advice when they ask for it. I don't keep too
close an on its inner workings, but the DGM is still in its very early
stages of pulling itself together.

I'm not aware of any associations with MADE or Stanford (as Henry
already answered). You could always ask Judith Haemmerle yourself. Her
contact info is on this page:

http://www.digitalgamemuseum.org/meet-our-team/

Kind Regards,
Benj

On 5/28/2013 6:39 PM, Sean Gugler wrote:

> Is there anyone from the Digital Game Museum subscribed to this list?

> Last mention here was 2011, when they were brand new. Are they

> cooperating now with the MADE or Stanford, or are they proceeding

> independently? I met Judith and Haley exhibiting at last weekend's

> Maker Faire, and their new silicon valley location is *much* more

> convenient to me than Oakland!

> Links:

> http://www.digitalgamemuseum.org/

> http://www.themade.org/