[game_preservation] Collection saviors

Devin Monnens dmonnens at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 23:33:17 EDT 2014

Any new developments on this? I'd suspect the Computerspiele Museum or MO5
would be good candidates due to the geographical proximity.

I reported on the Danish museum back in 2007 or so in a conference paper...
It's a little surprising to see one of the museums go under. I think it
demonstrates the need for a steady source of funding, either from
donations, grants, or more likely from admissions fees.