[game_preservation] Deactivated Multiplayer or Authentication Servers for Games

Andrew Perti andrew.perti at thesimm.org
Sun Aug 3 17:15:30 EDT 2014

Hello,

A bit late to the thread.  Other than the obvious pirated releases from
the usual suspects, here is a small list of things off the top of my
head which may be of interest.

Perhaps the best resource for Dreamcast and Phantasy Star Online server
info is here: http://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=3

http://www.teamxlink.co.uk/ -- Though there are many like it, this is a
tunneling application for literally everything.

http://wiki.superfamicom.org/snes/show/XBAND and if you search for
"xband 2", "xband 3", or "xband revived" on a search engine you'll get
plenty of pages.

Ubisoft "whoops", etc.
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/new-ubisoft-drm-cracked-on-day-one
http://torrentfreak.com/ubisofts-no-cd-answer-to-drm-080718/

Super Famicom (SNES) emulator with BS-X Satellaview support
http://byuu.org/higan/

Enjoy!

-Andrew