[game_preservation] Outerlands

Christian Bartsch cb at softpres.org
Fri Feb 14 12:44:29 EST 2014

Well we're here... If anyone has any questions, they can contact me or István. We've just added about 3,000 C64 titles to the archive, completely pristine and unmodified. This has been a worldwide collaboration of enthusiasts and collectors with some titles (e.g. Space Taxi) unsealed for this very purpose...

Cheers!

--
sent from my mobile