[game_preservation] Born Digital and Cultural Heritage conference audio

Melanie Swalwell melanie.swalwell at flinders.edu.au
Fri Jul 25 03:08:04 EDT 2014

Hi all,

Audio of the presentations from last month's Born Digital and Cultural Heritage conference, held in Melbourne, is now up on the Play It Again website at http://playitagainproject.org/conference-report/.

I highly recommend Henry's keynote to you all - it was superb.  A number of people on this list also spoke, including Andreas Lange, Christian Bartsch, Joseph Redon, along with my Play It Again colleagues Helen Stuckey, Ian Welch & Stuart Marshall, Craig Harrington & Denise de Vries, and Susan Corbett, who spoke on game topics.

Please share with interested colleagues and networks.

Melanie

--
Popular Memory Archive: http://playitagainproject.org<http://playitagainproject.org/>
Play It Again blog: http://blogs.flinders.edu.au/play-it-again/