[game_preservation] Deactivated Multiplayer or Authentication Servers for Games

AGC blake at atlantagamecooperative.com
Tue Jul 29 09:56:55 EDT 2014

Kendra:

If you are interested in an example of the positive outcomes for both community and the publisher, I think that Until URU /  Myst Online: URU Live is a great example. Celia Pearce gives the full history of the various ways the community kept the experience alive.  It is more anthropological than legal, but it is a great story.

- Blake

Blake Lewin
President
Atlanta Game Cooperative