[game_preservation] Another massive game collection sold at auction

Frank Cifaldi fcifaldi at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 13:05:18 EDT 2014

I heard about the auction, yeah, but I don't know who bought it.

I discussed it with some collectors and dealers, and we all agree that
$750k is more than that stuff's actually worth, so my assumption is that
either this is going to someone who wants the prestige of having "The
Guinness Collection" or the bids are fake...