[game_preservation] List of libraries/archives that take donations?

Dyson, Jon-Paul jpdyson at museumofplay.org
Mon Mar 31 15:36:38 EDT 2014

Frank,

We'd certainly be interested in being included on such a list for possible donation of these or other materials, though we'd probably want to avoid taking things we already have.

Thanks for offering these items up.

Best,
JP

Jon-Paul C. Dyson, PhD
Director, International Center for the History of Electronic Games
Vice President for Exhibits
The Strong
One Manhattan Square
Rochester, New York 14607 U.S.A.
Tel 585-410-6341
jpdyson at museumofplay.org<mailto:mstrong at museumofplay.org>
www.museumofplay.org<http://www.museumofplay.org>

The Strong is home to:
International Center for the History of Electronic Games | National Toy Hall of Fame
Brian Sutton-Smith Library and Archives of Play | Woodbury School | American Journal of Play