[game_preservation] Spacewar Questionnaire

Martin Goldberg wgungfu at gmail.com
Sat May 10 18:07:19 EDT 2014

Heya all, Devin Monnens and I are working on a paper regarding *Spacewar!* to
be presented at a conference this summer. It's basically tracking the
distribution and rate of spreading of *Spacewar!* across mini-computer
platforms during the 60s and 70s.

As a final part of the research process, we're reaching out to everyone in
hopes of increasing the sample amount by finding people that played or
coded versions of the game in the 60s and 70s. If that fits you, please
take a few minutes to fill out this questionnaire. It'll help us a lot!
Also, please feel free to distribute this to wherever else you think might
reach the relevant people.

http://ataribook.com/book/spacewar-questionnaire/

--
Marty