[game_preservation] EFGAMP Statement, was: Re: Section 1201 issue

Christian Bartsch | softpres.org cb at softpres.org
Sun Jul 12 05:28:05 EDT 2015

Hi all,

I’d like to send the linked document for your consideration. I emailed with Henry that we’re facing the more or less same issues here in Europe which is why there has been an international expert workshop “Save Game – Legal Challenges in Game Preservation”1, which was held on 22nd April 2015 at the Media Science Department of the Humboldt-University Berlin.

Feedback and opinions would be highly appreciated. I think it would make sense to tackle the problem at the global level, as the „opposition“ is also working globally.

http://kryoflux.com/download/Statement_EFGAMP_Game_Preservation_2015.pdf <http://kryoflux.com/download/Statement_EFGAMP_Game_Preservation_2015.pdf>

Best,
--
Christian Bartsch