[JakeShows] Double Decker Band in Boston tomorrow (Wednesday), acoustic Killdevils in North Kingstown Saturday, Running Commentary in Worcester next week

Jacob Haller music at jwgh.org
Tue Apr 19 10:10:22 EDT 2011

Hi all,

On Sunday Natalie and I talked about recording my next CD, which I'm hoping will happen this summer. I think it's going to be a lot of fun!

In the meantime there's a lot going on ...

Wednesday April 20 - DOUBLE DECKER DANCE BAND IN BOSTON
------------------
WHEN: 8-11 pm
WHERE: Club Church, 69 Kilmarnock Street, Boston, MA
FACEBOOK: <http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=124139907664144>
COVER: $10

The Double Decker Dance Band opens for Dis n Dat Band (a reggae band featuring ex-Black Uhuru members and many special guests). We will be on first and the show will in fact start at 8 pm.

If you know anyone in Boston who likes to dance, please let them know about this show!

Saturday April 23 - ACOUSTIC KILLDEVILS SHOW
-----------------
WHEN: 9 pm-12:30 am
WHERE: 565 Tower Hill Road, North Kingstown, RI 02852
FACEBOOK: <http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=199494320085056>

Chris and I will play a whole lot of music to a roomful of people eating tasty barbecue. You could be one of them! No cover. Free peanuts.

Saturday April 30 - J. HALLER & THE RUNNING COMMENTARY IN WORCESTER
WHEN: 9 pm
WHERE: The Raven, 258 Pleasant Street, Worcester, MA 01609
FACEBOOK: <http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=121596194583543>
COVER: $5

It's a night of blues at the Raven, with Wild Mountain Strategy, Ten Foot Pole Cats, Sit Down Baby, and my little band on the bill.

We've just booked some new shows in May, including free shows at Nick-a-Nees for the Double Decker Dance Band and the acoustic Killdevils, plus a birthday show on May 27 for me and Kate Katzberg and a show with CMonti in New London. As always, the latest information can be found at <http://music.jwgh.org/gigs.html>.

See you,
http://www.facebook.com/jwgh.music
http://www.myspace.com/jwgh