[JakeShows] Videos, videos, videos

Jacob Haller music at jwgh.org
Sat Mar 26 23:43:42 EDT 2011

Hi all,

My tour with Chris Monti finished on Wednesday (we got back to Providence Thursday afternoon) and was a lot of fun. We even made a little money! Thanks to everyone who came to a show, or suggested that a friend go to a show; your support helped make the tour the success it was. Some photos I took during the tour can be found at <http://www.flickr.com/photos/jwgh/sets/72157626360598936/>.

Tomorrow the Double Decker Dance Band is playing at a wedding, and after that I have a week before my next show, but I won't bother you with any of that yet. Instead I want to let you know of some videos that have recently gone up online that will allow you to see me perform from the comfort of your own home! Here they are:

* <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqXAzJg9ies>

(Chris and I played 'Mick McGuire' and talked about our worst show at the last Empire Revue)

* <http://music.jwgh.org/feelthemusic.html>

(Me and the Running Commentary doing an hour-long show as part of the Feel the Music Live series in Onset, MA; there are links to the individual songs as well as video of the entire show.)

Thanks again for all your support. I think this year will have lots more great stuff to come -- I'm planning my second album, and I'm hoping that Chris and I will be able to go on another tour at some point. I'll keep you apprised!

Thanks again,
http://www.facebook.com/jwgh.music
http://www.myspace.com/jwgh

ps. Oh, I almost forgot! The Killdevils have been nominated for 'Best Roots Act' in the current Providence Phoenix, and Chris has been nominated for 'Best Blues Act' (though he says you should vote for Paul Geremia in that category). You can vote for us here: <http://providence.thephoenix.com/bmp/providence/vote/Roots/>