[JakeShows] J. Haller & the Silent Treatment on Saturday -- last Silent Treatment show until spring!

Jacob Haller music at jwgh.org
Wed Dec 5 00:02:13 EST 2012

Hey all,

Phew, the last week or so have been pretty hectic! Fortunately I think a lot of stuff has either now been resolved or will be resolved in the next few days -- at which point I can start worrying about little things like Christmas shopping.

Saturday, December 8 -- J. HALLER & THE SILENT TREATMENT
--------------------
WHEN: 9 pm
WHERE: AS220, 115 Empire Street, Providence, RI
COVER: $6

Reasons to come to this show:

* Daniel Ouellette & the Shobijin will be playing. Daniel is great and always puts on an excellent show -- reason enough to come! BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE

* Tracie Potochnik will play a set, and will also join me to sing 'Was The Moon Too Full?', one of my favorite songs I never get to do ...

* Joel Blum's band VaVaBlume will also join us!

* It's your last chance to see me perform with the Silent Treatment until SPRING 2013!

* I should have some BRAND NEW TEE SHIRTS for sale, illustrated by Scuffy Genius and inspired by 'Watching Killer Robots Eat Your Head'!

* I may bring dessert!

COME ON DOWN!

Friday, December 21 -- ONLINE HOLIDAY SHOW
WHEN: 8:30-11 pm EST
WHERE: The Internet, http://music.jwgh.org/hangout/

Need something to listen to while you're wrapping your presents? Tune into my Google+ page and listen to me and my friends Allysen Callery, Chris Monti, Jenny White, and Timothy Alexander for a night of (probably mostly non-seasonal) music and fun! Ex-Running Commentary member Natalie Markward will also stop in and play a couple of holiday songs. Spread the word!

The show will be simulcast on Google+ and Youtube. http://music.jwgh.org/hangout/ You won't need an account on either to watch.

If you'll be in Providence or nearby and want to be part of the studio audience, then let me know.

That'll be it for 2012. I do have some shows planned for 2013, including some pretty exciting ones; as always you can see what I've got booked at <http://music.jwgh.org/gigs.html>.

So long,