[JakeShows] Shows in Worcester and shows for the rest of March

Jacob Haller music at jwgh.org
Tue Feb 21 09:12:01 EST 2012

I just noticed that the last message I sent to this mailing list didn't go through, as I sent it from the wrong address. Sorry about that.

I've got one show left in February, and then it's on to March where I've got a few things booked with maybe more to come -- hope you can make it out to one of the shows! Here's what I've got:

Saturday February 25 - SOLO SHOW
--------------------
WHEN: 9 pm
WHERE: The Raven, 258 Pleasant Street, Worcester, MA 01609
COVER: $5

Sharing the bill with Ron Pacheco Jr., the Roadkill Orchestra, Kevin Williams and the Invisible Orphans, and Sheez Late. Not sure when I'm on.

Sunday March 4 - ACOUSTIC KILLDEVILS SHOW
--------------
WHEN: 5-9 pm
WHERE: The Raven, 258 Pleasant Street, Worcester, MA 01609
COVER: $5

Chris Monti and I will be competing against Shirley Lewis, Pop In To The Chemist, and Drivin' Blind for a place in the finals. The music will start promptly at 5 pm. A hat will be passed around after each act for each band to share. More information about the contest can be found here: <http://baevents.com/battleofthebands/information.html> Come out and cheer us on!

Friday March 16 - SOLO SHOW
---------------
WHEN: 7-10 pm
WHERE: The Locals, 11 Waterman Avenue, North Providence, RI 02911

Sharing the bill with the excellent Worcester-area band the Smile Makers. If you plan to have dinner, we recommend making a reservation.

You can hear some of the Smile Makers' music at <http://www.reverbnation.com/thesmilemakers>.

Sunday March 18 - SONGWRITERS IN THE ROUND RECORDING SESSION
WHEN: 4 pm-midnight
WHERE: AS220, 115 Empire Street, Providence, RI
COVER: $5

A live recording session for the next RISA Songwriters in the Round CDs. Be in the studio audience! I should go on around 9:30 pm.

Thanks,
http://jacobhaller.bandcamp.com/