[JakeShows] Songwriters in the Round on Sunday and other January shows

Jacob Haller music at jwgh.org
Fri Jan 6 09:57:01 EST 2012

Hi all,

Happy new year! It's already looking like it'll be a pleasantly busy one. Here's what I've got coming up:

Sunday January 8 - SOLO SHOW - SONGWRITERS IN THE ROUND
----------------
WHEN: 6-8 pm
WHERE: AS220, 115 Empire Street, Providence, RI
COVER: $5

I'll be playing in the round with Timothy Alexander, Moon Cross, and Jenny White. We will do four songs each, one of which must be on the theme picked by last month's audience: "A FORK IN THE ROAD."

Jenny and Timothy are two of my favorite local songwriters; you may recognize them from my live Internet show in December, which is still available for online viewing at <http://livestre.am/1bFLL>.

So this should be a fun show and a nice way to kick off the new year!

Friday January 13 - SOLO SHOW
-----------------
WHEN: 9 pm
WHERE: The Salon, 57 Eddy Street, Providence, RI 02903

I'll be opening for BebeRequin. Laila Aukee, Mark Milloff, and Pete Avitable will also perform. I believe we will be playing for tips.

Saturday January 14 - SOLO SHOW - A GATHERING OF FIDDLERS & FISHERMEN #13
-------------------
WHEN: 6:30 pm
WHERE: Common Fence Point Community Hall, 933 Anthony Road, Portsmouth, RI

I'll be playing a song or two in this annual show at Common Fence Music. You can bring your own food and drink, or you can get some homemade chowder and chili at the kitchen there. It tends to sell out early, so I recommend ordering your tickets in advance, but if you don't, you can probably get in after a relatively short wait outdoors.

To order tickets, go to <http://www.ticketweb.com/t3/sale/SaleEventDetail?dispatch=loadSelectionData&eventId=3877575>.

Tuesday January 24 - SOLO SHOW - INTERNET BROADCAST
WHEN: 9-11 pm Eastern time
WHERE: The Internet, 1060 W. Addison Street

Another live broadcast from my apartment! This time it will be just me performing, so tune in and feel free to make requests. You can watch using this link: <http://www.livestream.com/jwgh> I'll play old favorites and will also try out some new songs.

You won't need to create an account or anything to watch. If you want to post comments during the broadcast then you will need either a Livestream account or a facebook account.

If you know anyone who might be interested, please help spread the word!

And that about does it for January. I do have shows booked for February and beyond; as always you can see the latest information on my bookings at <http://music.jwgh.org/gigs.html>

Here's hoping 2012 will be a great year for all of us.

Thanks,
http://jacobhaller.bandcamp.com/