[JakeShows] Solo show tomorrow, Fiddlers & Fishermen Saturday

Jacob Haller music at jwgh.org
Thu Jan 12 18:19:45 EST 2012

Hi all,

It's unusual that I get booked out of the blue to play at a new venue, but that's exactly what happened with tomorrow's show -- Rachel Riemer of BebeRequin wrote to me saying she was a fan of my music and asking if I'd be interested in opening for them. You bet I am!

The Gathering of Fiddlers & Fishermen required a bit more finagling than that, but after some back and forth with the organizers I managed to secure a spot.

And in a couple of weeks I've got my first Internet broadcast of the new year.

Here are the details for all of these shows:

Friday January 13 - SOLO SHOW
-----------------
WHEN: 9 pm
WHERE: The Salon, 57 Eddy Street, Providence, RI 02903

I'll be opening for BebeRequin. Laila Aukee, Mark Milloff, and Pete Avitable will also perform. No cover, and contrary to what I said in previous emails, no tip jar, just an evening of good, free music.

Saturday January 14 - SOLO SHOW - A GATHERING OF FIDDLERS & FISHERMEN #13
-------------------
WHEN: 6:30 pm
WHERE: Common Fence Point Community Hall, 933 Anthony Road, Portsmouth, RI

I'll be playing a song or two in this annual show at Common Fence Music. You can bring your own food and drink, or you can get some homemade chowder and chili at the kitchen there. It's currently sold out, but if you don't have tickets already you can probably get in after a relatively short wait outdoors. Here's hoping for nice weather!

Tuesday January 24 - SOLO SHOW - INTERNET BROADCAST
WHEN: 9-11 pm Eastern time
WHERE: The Internet, 1060 W. Addison Street

Another live broadcast from my apartment! This time it will be just me performing, so tune in and feel free to make requests. You can watch using this link: <http://www.livestream.com/jwgh> I'll play old favorites and will also try out some new songs.

You won't need to create an account or anything to watch. If you want to post comments during the broadcast then you will need either a Livestream account or a facebook account.

If you know anyone who might be interested, please help spread the word!

So long,
http://jacobhaller.bandcamp.com/