[JakeShows] Killdevils in Tiverton on Friday, at Nick-a-Nees Wednesday next week

Jacob Haller music at jwgh.org
Wed Oct 17 13:10:38 EDT 2012

Hey all,

It's a light couple of months, with just a couple of shows booked this month and one next month. Hope you can make it out to one or more of them!

Friday October 19 -- ACOUSTIC KILLDEVILS SHOW
-----------------
WHERE: Sandywoods Farm, 43 Muse Way, Tiverton, RI 02878
WHEN: 7-10 pm
COVER: $8 in advance/$10 at the door

Sandywoods has been having some great shows featuring local music this year, and I'm pleased to be able to perform there with Chris Monti as the Killdevils. We'll be opening for an excellent band from Worcester named the Smile Makers.

There will be plenty of tables, and packing a picnic dinner is recommended -- I plan to!

Tickets are available online here: http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/275172

Wednesday October 24 -- ACOUSTIC KILLDEVILS SHOW
--------------------
WHERE: Nick-a-Nees, 75 South Street, Providence, RI
WHEN: 8:30 pm

In previous messages I got the order of acts wrong. Chris Monti will open with a set at 8:30 pm, followed by BebeRequin, and Chris and I will finish the night as the Killdevils. Hopefully we'll all do a couple of songs together. It'll be a fun night.

Friday November 2 -- SOLO SHOW in WORCESTER
WHERE: The Raven, 258 Pleasant Street, Worcester, MA 01609
WHEN: 9 pm
COVER: $5

My first show in Worcester in a while ... other bands TBA.

Enjoy the rest of the month, and I hope to see you soon.

Thanks,