[JakeShows] At the Raven on Friday

Jacob Haller music at jwgh.org
Tue Oct 30 10:20:29 EDT 2012

I hope you all are well and made it through the storm OK. Things are fine here -- I didn't even lose power -- though it sounds like Newport and points south were hit pretty bad.

Right now I've got one show booked for November, and it's Friday this week in Worcester. I hope you can make it out.

Friday November 2 -- SOLO SHOW in WORCESTER
WHERE: The Raven, 258 Pleasant Street, Worcester, MA 01609
WHEN: 9 pm
COVER: $5

My first show in Worcester in a while. The Roadkill Orchestra and Kevin Williams & the Invisible Orphans are also playing. I don't have the show order yet, but I've asked for an early slot.

While I don't have any other shows booked for November, I've got some other shows of interest in December and later. As always, you can go to http://music.jwgh.org/gigs.html to see what's on my calendar.

Thanks,