[JakeShows] Saturday at Sandywoods in Tiverton, RI

Jacob Haller music at jwgh.org
Wed Feb 27 00:41:21 EST 2013

Hi all,

I've been in Georgia for the past month, combining some vacation time with some working via laptop. I've been having a lot of fun, but it'll be nice to get back to Rhode Island and see my friends. (If you're curious as to what I've been up to, I've posted a bunch of photos at http://www.flickr.com/photos/jwgh/ .)

The day after I get back, I have a show at Sandywoods in Tiverton, which will be my first show in a month. I like Sandywoods a lot; it's a fun place to see a show, and they seem to be going out of their way to book a lot of local artists, which, as a local artist myself, I appreciate! I'm splitting the bill with my favorite Worcester band, the Smile Makers, who are fresh off winning a Battle of the Bands against some pretty stiff competition.

So I'm hoping we'll get a nice turnout! Show details are below.

Saturday March 2 -- with JOE AUGER
WHEN: 7-10 pm
WHERE: Sandywoods, 43 Muse Way, Tiverton, RI 02878
COVER: $19 at the door, $8 in advance

Playing some songs solo and some with Joe Auger on mandolin, and splitting the bill with Worcester's the Smile Makers, one of my favorite local bands! There will be tables, and you are encouraged to bring food and drinks if you want to. Advance tickets are on sale at http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/337916 .

Hope to see many of you there, or, if not, some other time soon! You can (as always) see everything I've currently got booked at http://music.jwgh.org/gigs.html .

So long,

Ps. If you are ever down on the southeast coast of Georgia, I've been to an open mike at Palm Coast Coffee on St Simons and an open mike/jam at Tipsy McSways in Brunswick, and both were really hospitable and fun.