[JakeShows] Newport, Providence, Worcester, New Jersey, and online -- come see me!

Jacob Haller music at jwgh.org
Fri May 31 17:58:18 EDT 2013

Hi all,

Four of the five shows I've got planned this month are at locations I've never played before, which is pretty exciting for me! I'll be broadcasting live online on Monday via WBOB, opening for the Smile Makers at a great music bar in Worcester, playing at Fort Adams in Newport, celebrating Providence at Roger Williams National Memorial, and going to my old home, Montclair, NJ, to play a few songs there. Let's get to the details!

Monday June 3
-------------
WHEN: 9 pm (see below)
WHERE: 990WBOB Mondays On Blast, listen live online at http://www.990wbob.com/wbob-live.html

This is a weekly live show featuring comedy and music. Chris Masson, The Passionate Mammals, and Fall & Bounce will also perform. The show starts at 9 pm, and I should be on around 9:55 pm.

You can listen live online at http://www.990wbob.com/wbob-live.html .

Saturday June 8
---------------
WHEN: 9 pm
WHERE: Nick's Bar and Restaurant, 124 Millbury Street, Worcester, MA 01610

I'll play a 45-minute solo set, opening for one of my favorite Worcester acts, the Smile Makers.

Thursday June 20
----------------
WHEN: 6-10 pm
WHERE: Fort Adams, Fort Adams Drive, Newport, RI 02840

This show is part of the Fort Adams Sunset Celebration Series, which you can find more about here: http://www.fortadams.org/NewsEvents/ViewArticle/tabid/96/ArticleId/5/Fort-Adams-Sunset-Celebration.aspx

The Rhode Island Songwriters Association is providing music from 6-10 pm on two stages, on outside the Fort on the North lawn and one inside the fort. After dark, at 9 pm, all musicians will take the inside the fort stage for a one hour in-the-round concert of original music.

Directions to Fort Adams are online at http://www.fortadams.org/bVisitbFortAdams/Directions.aspx .

Saturday June 22
----------------
WHEN: 4-6 pm
WHERE: Roger Williams National Memorial, 282 North Main Street, Providence, RI

I'll be playing 'The Ballad of Anne Hutchinson' and possibly other songs as part of a special late afternoon show to celebrate Providence. WS Monroe, Billy Mitchell, Indigo Bethea, and Heather Rose will also perform.

Saturday June 29 -- NEW JERSEY SHOW
WHEN: 8 pm
WHERE: InsaniTea, 570 Bloomfield Avenue, Montclair, NJ 07042
COVER: $3

I'll be playing for tips at this nifty tea shop in Montclair, NJ. If you know anyone in the area, please pass this information along!

Thanks,