[JakeShows] Farmer's market Saturday, Killdevils show Sunday afternoon, then leaving town

Jacob Haller music at jwgh.org
Tue Dec 2 11:31:15 EST 2014

Hi all,

Next week, I’m leaving for Georgia, where I’ll be for a month. Craziness!  In the meantime, I’ve got a couple of things going on in December:

Saturday December 6 - FARMER’S MARKET
——————————
WHEN: 9 am-1 pm
WHERE: Farm Fresh Wintertime Farmer’s Market, Hope Artiste Village, 1005 Main Street, Pawtucket, RI 02860

I’ll be playing for tips at the farmer’s market, way down at the end where the tables and chairs are. While you’re buying your greens, stop by, say ‘hi’, and hear a few songs!

Sunday December 7 - ACOUSTIC KILLDEVILS
—————————-
WHEN: 1-2 pm
WHERE: Shady Lea Guitars, The Mill at Shady Lea, 215 Shady Lea Rd., North Kingstown, RI 02852

Shady Lea Guitars is having an open house on December 6 and December 7, noon to 5 pm!  They’re a luthiers who also offer classes in guitar-making (and other stringed instruments too).  The Mill at Shady Lea is a cool place with lots of interesting art and shops — get a jump on your holiday shopping and come by!

The current schedule for music at Shady Lea Guitars is:

> Saturday-
> 12:00 Sheila Reynolds
> 1:00 Mary Zema
> 2:00 Molly Davis & Danny McIrvin
> 3:00 Rich Ferry
>
> Sunday-
> 1:00 Jake Haller & Chris Monty
> 2:00 Mark Milloff
>
> Also featuring Rafael Attias, Andy Cerullo, Izzie Dungan , and more!

So long,
http://tellmeaboutyoursong.com/