[JakeShows] Saturday shows! Farmer's market and SitR Anniversary Show

Jacob Haller music at jwgh.org
Tue Apr 21 17:37:15 EDT 2015

Hi folks,

Yesterday, I finally got back home after going on a couple of trips — I went to the Mississippi Delta with my dad and stepmom, where I saw Memphis Minnie’s grave, ate some taste hot tamales, and heard a lot of great music; and then I went down to DC with some friends, to see some other friends.  Coming back, it seems like spring may have actually taken root in my corner of the northeast.  It’s been a nice way to bid winter farewell (knocking on wood).

In the midst of this, my Kickstarter campaign wrapped up successfully, and I should have the final CDs in hand in the next week or so to mail to my backers.  I sold almost all of the CDs in advance, which is great!  And I even recorded custom ringtones for a couple of people.  Thanks to everyone who helped make that campaign a success!

Now that I’m home, and the new album is almost out, I’m looking forward to a couple of shows that are coming up this weekend:

Saturday April 25 — FARMER’S MARKET
*****************
WHERE: Hope Artiste Village, 1005 Main Street, Pawtucket, RI 02860
WHEN: 9 am - 1 pm

I’ll be playing for tips in the Farm Fresh Wintertime Farmer’s Market.  This market has grown to fill two separate halls in Hope Artiste Village; you can find me at the far end of the one on the left.  (Unless I’m on break, you can probably hear me when you walk in, I’m told.  I sing loud!)

Saturday April 25 — SONGWRITERS IN THE ROUND ANNIVERSARY SHOW
*****************
WHERE: AS220, 115 Empire Street, Providence, RI
WHEN: 8:30 pm
COVER: $10

Here’s a description from Joanne Lurgio:

> 11 Years Already??
> Thank you to Ryan Fitzsimmons who brought this wonderful music series to RISA .. It took off and is still a big favorite of many to perform and to play ...
> While Ryan has turned over the hosting reins to Joanne Lurgio, Jan Luby, Jacob Haller & Jim Tata ... the show goes on.
> PLEASE COME CELEBRATE WITH US!
> Each host has invited 2 performers who participated in our 2014 series
> RYAN WILL PERFORM HIS OWN SET!
> In no particular order, here is the line-up for the show .. this one is plugged in!
> Joanne Lurgio music, Patti DeRosa, Sean Finnerty
> Jan Luby, Ruthann Baler, Rick Gottlieb
> Ryan Fitzsimmons
> Jacob Haller, Lisa Couto, Frank Martyn
> Jim Tata, Michael Laureanno Dave David Bosworth
>
> All Original Songs
> Restaurant & Bar are open

There’ll be a lot of great music at this show!  I hope you can make it.

Happy April,
http://tellmeaboutyoursong.com/
http://loveyalikecrazy.com/