[JakeShows] January shows in Hudson, MA, Pawtucket, and Providence

Jacob Haller music at jwgh.org
Thu Jan 8 08:33:43 EST 2015

Hi all,

I hope that 2015 is off to a good start for everyone! I’ve been down in Georgia for the holidays, and have mostly been taking a break from music — though I have gone to a bunch of open mikes down here, which has been fun.

But I’m heading back to Providence on Saturday, and am ready to start the new year with a few shows which may be of interest:

Wednesday, January 14

WHERE: Harvest Café, 40 Washington Street, Hudson, MA
WHEN: 7:30-9:30 pm

Carolyn Waters and the hosts, Dan & Faith, will be playing original music, including a song written on a theme assigned by last month's audience: "Go Vegan Today!”  We’ll be playing for tips.

Saturday, January 17 - FARMER’S MARKET

WHERE: Farm Fresh Wintertime Farmer’s Market, Hope Artiste Village, 1005 Main Street, Pawtucket, RI 02860
WHEN: 9 am - 1 pm

I’ll be playing for tips. If you need some greens, stop by and say ‘Hi!’

Saturday, January 17

WHERE: Brooklyn Coffee & Tea House, 209 Douglas Avenue, Providence, RI
WHEN: 7 pm

Greg Klabon hosts the Rhode Island Songwriters Association's Saturday Songwriter Sessions. I'll share the stage with Greg and two other performers.

Sunday, February 1 - EMPIRE REVUE

WHERE: AS220, 115 Empire Street, Providence, RI
WHEN: 8 pm
COVER: $8

I’ll be playing a song as part of the Empire Revue cabaret show.  This month’s theme: “The 50s Show!”

Hope to see you all soon!

Thanks,
Jacob Haller
http://music.jwgh.org/ <http://music.jwgh.org/>