[JakeShows] Tonight at the Empire Revue! And other July shows

Jacob Haller music at jwgh.org
Sun Jul 5 17:44:49 EDT 2015

Hi all,

I hope you had a fun Independence day.  I had a nice time up in Vermont with family.

I’ve got a few things coming up this month, including a duet at the Empire Revue tonight!  Here’s what’s going on.

Sunday July 5 — EMPIRE REVUE
—————————————
WHEN: 8 pm
WHERE: AS220, 115 Empire Street, Providence, RI
COVER: $8

I’ll be performing a song with Denise Moffatt as part of the Empire Revue’s anniversary show!  AS220 Foo(d) will be open, so come by early and have some delicious dinner.

Thursday July 9 — SONGWRITERS IN THE ROUND
———————————————
WHEN: 7-8:30 pm
WHERE: AS220, 115 Empire Street, Providence, RI
COVER: $5

I’ll be hosting Songwriters in the Round. The other performers will be Billy Mitchell, Tammy LaForest, and Ilene Springer. We'll perform four songs each, one on the theme 'Figure of Speech’.

Sunday July 12 — FARMERS MARKET
WHEN: noon-3 pm
WHERE: Slater Park, Pawtucket, RI

I’ll be playing for tips at the Slater Park farmers market in Pawtucket.  Come by for some veggies and say hi!

OK, time to take a quick shower and head to pick up Denise.  Hope to see you all soon!

Thanks,
http://tellmeaboutyoursong.com/
http://loveYAlikecrazy.com/