[JakeShows] Falmouth Arts Alive Festival next weekend, plus shows in July

Jacob Haller music at jwgh.org
Fri Jun 12 20:34:43 EDT 2015

Hi all,

I hope you all have been keeping healthy!  I got a nasty early summer cough and have been spending my time sleeping and watching ‘Star Trek: The Animated Series’ on Netflix, occasionally at the same time.

But I seem to be on the mend, and I have some interesting shows coming up!  Here are the details:

Sunday June 21 - ARTS ALIVE FESTIVAL IN FALMOUTH, MA
--------------
WHEN: 1-2 pm
WHERE: Falmouth Public Library Lawn, 300 Main Street, Falmouth, MA

I'll be performing as part of a three-day celebration of the arts in Falmouth and the Upper Cape. The festival starts Friday June 19 at 5 pm and goes until Sunday June 21 at 5 pm. The full schedule is online here: http://www.artsfalmouth.org/d7/performance-schedule-arts-alive-2015

Thursday July 9 — SONGWRITERS IN THE ROUND
---------------
WHEN: 7-8:30 pm
WHERE: AS220, 115 Empire Street, Providence, RI
COVER: $5

Hosting Songwriters in the Round. The other performers will be Billy Mitchell, Tammy LaForest, and Ilene Springer. We'll perform four songs each, one on the theme 'Figure of Speech’.

Sunday July 12 — FARMERS MARKET
WHEN: noon-3 pm
WHERE: Slater Park, Pawtucket, RI

I’ll be playing for tips.  More information about this farmers market can be found here: http://www.farmfresh.org/food/farmersmarkets_details.php?market=30