[JakeShows] Songwriters in the Round, farmer's market

Jacob Haller music at jwgh.org
Mon Mar 2 22:10:02 EST 2015

Hey all,

I ordered sandals and they arrived today -- so I guess I'm optimistic that spring will arrive again some day!  Though I also have been acquiring quite the collection of hats, mittens, and scarves, so there's that.  I hope you all have been making it through.

One thing I've taken to doing during the last couple of big snows is posting a bunch of music online -- some of it new, some of it obscure things I recorded a while ago which I have decided to bring back to the surface.  I've been posting it up on Soundcloud, so if you want to check it out, point your browser to:

	https://soundcloud.com/jacob-haller/tracks

Everything that isn't on one of my albums can be downloaded for free!

I only have a couple of things planned for this month, so, if you wanna see me play, these are your chances.  Hope to see you around!

Thursday March 12 - SONGWRITERS IN THE ROUND
-----------------
WHEN: 7-8:30 pm
WHERE: AS220, 115 Empire Street, Providence, RI
COVER: $5

Hosting Songwriters in the Round; the other performers will be John Fuzek, Folkapotomus, and Molly Pinto Madigan. We'll perform four songs each, one on the theme 'Cabin Fever'.

Saturday March 21 - FARMERS MARKET
WHEN: 9 am-1 pm
WHERE: Hope Artiste Village, 1005 Main Street, Pawtucket, RI 02860

I'll be playing for tips, way down at the end of the market where the folks who sell chowder set up shop. Stop by and say 'hello'!

And that's it for March.  Keep warm!

-jwgh