[JakeShows] Six days left to pre-order 'Cabin Fever', my new album

Jacob Haller music at jwgh.org
Sat Mar 28 11:40:37 EDT 2015

Today I'm going to Machines with Magnets in Pawtucket to get things mixed and mastered for my new album, 'Cabin Feature'.  On the CD, you'll find five new and old recordings, mostly recorded at home (one's a live recording).  I'm pretty excited about it!

I'm only going to make a very small number of CDs -- it'll be a run of 50, ten of which will go to my record label, 75orLess Records.  Twenty-one copies are already spoke for, so, if you want a copy, I recommend pre-ordering one now!

You can get a copy, or watch a video of me dancing around my apartment, or both, by going to:

	http://kickstarter.jwgh.org/

Thanks to everyone who's already pledged to the campaign, and hopefully I'll have the final CDs to send out in just a couple of weeks!

So long,
jwgh