[JakeShows] A bunch of May shows! Plus, new album news.

Jacob Haller music at jwgh.org
Sun May 10 22:18:44 EDT 2015

Hi all,

Today I decided to drop everything and do some long-overdue booking, and I emailed a bunch of venues, and I’ve received some responses already!  It turns out that this sort of thing pays off.

This comes on the heels of the release of my most recent CD, ‘Cabin Fever’, which consists of four home recordings and one live recording.  It was fun pulling it together, and I’m quite pleased with the results.  Most of the CDs were sold during my kickstarter campaign, but a few are still available from my record label, 75orLess, for $8:

	http://75orlessrecords.com/jacob-haller-cabin-fever/

You can also get it as a digital download for five bucks from bandcamp:

	https://jacobhaller.bandcamp.com/album/cabin-fever

Anyway, one result of all of this activity is that I have more shows this month than I’ve had in a while, and they’re all within five days of each other.  Here’s what I’ve got coming up:

Thursday May 14 - SWEET LITTLE VARIETY SHOW
---------------
WHEN: 8 pm
WHERE: Aurora, 276 Westminster Street, Providence, RI 02903
COVER: $10

I’ve participated in this variety show before, and it’s always a lot of fun. This month, it’s doubling as a benefit for Rhode Island Pride, so come on down and your cover charge will benefit a good cause!

Sunday May 17 — CITY FARM PLANT SALE
-------------
WHEN: 10-11 am
WHERE: Corner of Dudley and West Clifford Streets in Providence, RI

I’ll be playing a set at the City Farm’s annual fundraiser.  (My friend and frequent collaborator will be playing a set right after mine, from 11 am to noon.)  More information about this event can be found at http://www.southsideclt.org/plantsale .

Sunday May 17 - KILLDEVILS SHOW
-------------
WHEN: 4-8 pm
WHERE: The Oak Hill Tavern, 565 Tower Hill Road, North Kingstown, RI 02852

Chris Monti and I will be playing a bunch of acoustic blues, folk, americana, and original songs. Come on down, have some dinner and a beer, and enjoy the music! The menu’s online at http://www.oakhilltavern.com/oak-hill-tavern-food-menu.php .

Monday May 18
WHEN: 7:30 pm
WHERE: Two Boots, 281 Fairfield Avenue, Bridgeport, CT 06604

I’m looking forward to participating in the Two Boots Songwriter Circle, hosted by Bob D’Aprile. Hope to see you there!

That’s what I’ve got for May so far — I’ll let you know if I book anything else this month! (And if you have suggestions for places I should write to, let me know.)

Thanks,
http://tellmeaboutyoursong.com/
http://loveYAlikecrazy.com/