[JakeShows] Jug band show in Fiskdale, MA on Saturday / farmer's market next week / podcast appearance

Jacob Haller music at jwgh.org
Thu Dec 1 00:51:01 EST 2016

I was a guest on one of my favorite music podcasts, Charlie McCarron's Composer Quest -- we talk about music and bet on pig races at the beginning, and then at the end we write a song about cheating in a baking contest. In between, Charlie talked to a few other people, including my favorite section, where he and a couple of friends write, and then arrange for PVC oboe, a weird sort of aleatoric song.  You can listen to the whole episode here:

	http://www.charliemccarron.com/2016/11/tour-4-songwriting-new-england/

Of my sections, I enjoyed the roughly 20 minute section where Charlie and I collaborated on writing a very silly song.  You can jump to that section directly here:

	https://overcast.fm/+BMTkyj3pw/2:52:09

I also wanted to mention that my stepsister Lindsay has started her travels across the United States on foot, and we’ve recorded a few conversations since she started. You can listen to them here:

http://www.lindsaywalks.com/lindsay-walks-podcast

Folks in central Massachusetts on Saturday should come down to Homefield Brewing in Fiskdale to drink some beer and hear me and the Too Tight Jug Band play some tunes.  Details are below:

Saturday December 3 - TOO TIGHT JUG BAND
-------------------
WHEN: 6-9 pm
WHERE: Homefield Brewing, 3 Arnold Road, Fiskdale, MA

I’ll be playing with the Too Tight Jug Band in this early evening show. Come on down!

Saturday December 10 - FARMERS MARKET
WHEN: 6-9 pm
WHERE: Farm Fresh Wintertime Farmer’s Market, Hope Artiste Village, 1005 Main Street, Pawtucket, RI

I’ll be playing for tips at the Farm Fresh Wintertime Farmer's Market.  More information about the market is at http://www.farmfresh.org/food/farmersmarkets_details.php?market=29 .

I plan to broadcast this live on the Internet via Periscope if you want to tune in - my Periscope page is at https://www.periscope.tv/jwghaller .

The requirements of the farmers market mean I won't be doing a lot of between-song banter or anything, so it might be best used as something to have on in the background as you do something else.

That’s it for December!  Talk to you in 2017.  :-)

Thanks,
Jacob Haller
http://jacobhaller.com/