[JakeShows] Sunday morning radio appearance, and other January and February shows coming up

Jacob Haller music at jwgh.org
Sat Jan 23 20:45:10 EST 2016

Songwriter and radio host Gracelyn Rennick (who I met at the Providence Folk Festival last summer) interviewed me about my music recently, and will broadcast the interview (which included the live performance of a song) tomorrow morning at 10:30 am.  I had a great time talking to her, and recommend checking it out!  You can listen online at

	http://countryblastradio.com/

And if you are interested in hearing a longer discussion, I was recently on Chris Revill’s ‘Let’s Chat’ podcast, where we had a free-ranging discussion about a lot of different things, and on which I publicly revealed the secret origins of ‘Watching Killer Robots Eat Your Head’ for the first time.  That episode is online at:

	http://letschat.libsyn.com/jacob-haller

And, in other news, I’ve been experimenting with broadcasting my farmers market shows via Periscope, a live video streaming service.  At this point, this basically means watching me play songs, pausing only to drink water, for four hours, but I’m hoping that as I do it more I will do a better job at integrating the online broadcasting aspect of it into my performance.  Anyway, if you want to check it out, my periscope channel is at:

	https://www.periscope.tv/jwghaller

And I have a few shows coming up, too!  Here’s what I’ve got.

Saturday January 30 - SONGWRITERS IN THE ROUND ANNIVERSARY SHOW
-------------------
WHERE: AS220, 115 Empire Street, Providence, RI
WHEN: 8:30 pm
COVER: $10

A celebration of the anniversary of the Songwriters in the Round series, with performances by me, Craig Sonnenfeld, Allison Giuliano, Jan Luby, Rick Drost, Elad Vilk, Jim Tata, Hugh O'Doherty, Kala Farnham, Joanne Lurgio, Harvey Marcotte, Grant Smith-Maloy, and special guest (and SitR founder) Ryan Fitzsimmons.

Sunday January 31 - HOUSE CONCERT
-----------------
WHERE: Worcester, MA
WHEN: 3-6 pm

This will be a kid-friendly show.  I think there may not be space for any more attendees at this point, but, if you're interested in going, send me an email at music at jwgh.org -- or, if you're interested in hosting a house concert of your own, get in touch and we'll figure it out!

Saturday February 6 - FARMERS MARKET
-------------------
WHERE: Hope Artiste Village, 1005 Main Street, Pawtucket, RI 02860
WHEN: 9 am - 1 pm

I'll be playing for tips.  I plan to broadcast this live on the Internet via Periscope if you want to tune in - my Periscope page is at https://www.periscope.tv/jwghaller .

The requirements of the farmers market mean I won't be doing a lot of between-song banter or anything, so it might be best used as something to have on in the background as you do something else.

Sunday February 21 - HOUSE CONCERT
WHERE: Worcester, MA
WHEN: 5-8 pm

This will be an adult-oriented show.  Space is limited, but if you're interested in going -- or perhaps would like to host a house concert of your own -- then get in touch at music at jwgh.org!