[JakeShows] Songwriters in the Round on Thursday, and talking about Talking Heads: 77

Jacob Haller music at jwgh.org
Fri Jul 8 09:49:34 EDT 2016

There’s a podcast called ‘Repeat All’, where in each episode the host and a guest listen to an album intensively for a week, and then record a discussion of it.  I was a recent guest — we talked about ‘Talking Heads: 77’ — and my episode was posted this morning:

	https://repeatallpodcast.com/2016/07/08/77/

Both the host and I are big Talking Heads fans from way back, and it was a lot of fun being given an excuse to spend a bunch of time listening to them, and then geeking out about them to each other.  I think it’s a good conversation, too.  If you’re interested, check it out!

I’ve only got one show scheduled for this month:

Thursday July 14 — SONGWRITERS IN THE ROUND
————————
WHEN: 7-8:15 pm
WHERE: AS220, 115 Empire Street, Providence, RI
COVER: $5

I’ll be hosting Songwriters in the Round.  Eben Salter, Kristen Graves, and Ralph DeFlorio are the other performers. We'll each perform three songs, one of which has to be on a theme picked by the previous month's audience: "stuck in between"

So long,