[JakeShows] This month: A Harrisville solo show, and a Pawtucket show with DB Rouse

Jacob Haller music at jwgh.org
Tue Mar 1 13:35:00 EST 2016

Hey all,

Happy March!  It's a little shocking to me how quickly the winter blew by -- and the weather has been so up and down, I probably won't believe it's really here to stay until July.  (This being Rhode Island, it will probably promptly snow.)

I had a really great time last month playing a couple of house shows in Worcester.  If any of you want me to come and play for you and your friends, drop me a line at jake at jwgh.org and we will work it out!

I've got a couple of shows this week that I'm really excited about, and I hope you can make it to them!

For those of you in Massachusetts, I'm also planning to go to the Amazing Things Art Center's open mike in Framingham on Thursday March 17.

Saturday March 5 - FARMERS MARKET/ONLINE SHOW
----------------
WHERE: Hope Artiste Village, 1005 Main Street, Pawtucket, RI 02860
WHEN: 9 am-1 pm

I'll be playing for tips.  I plan to broadcast this live on the Internet via Periscope if you want to tune in - my Periscope page is at https://www.periscope.tv/jwghaller .

The requirements of the farmers market mean I won't be doing a lot of between-song banter or anything, so it might be best used as something to have on in the background as you do something else.

Friday March 18 - SOLO SHOW
---------------
WHERE: The JMS Coffeehouse, Jesse M. Smith Memorial Library, 100 Tinkham Lane, Harrisville, RI 02830
WHEN: 7-9 pm

I'm very pleased to be asked to participate in the Jesse M. Smith Memorial LIbrary's monthly coffeehouse series! Doors open at 6:30 pm, and there will be free coffee and pastries.

Tuesday March 22 - SOLO SHOW
WHERE: The News Cafe, 43 Broad Street, Pawtucket, RI
WHEN: 8 pm
COVER: $5

I'll be sharing the night with D.B. Rouse and The Adjuncts.

DB Rouse has an album that was recorded live at the News Cafe last year, and you can hear it at https://dbrouse.bandcamp.com/album/late-night-songs-and-lies-at-the-news-cafe-live-pawtucket-ri-nsfw , if you want an idea of what you'll be in for!

That's it for March!  Hope to see you soon.

Thanks,