[JakeShows] Too Tight Jug Band show in Brimfield on Saturday, acoustic show in Providence on Tuesday

Jacob Haller music at jwgh.org
Wed Sep 21 08:54:37 EDT 2016

Hi all,

It’s been a busy month! In non-musical news, I was just a guest on the ‘Ticklish Business’ podcast, on which the host (Kristen Lopez) and I talked about the early Stanley Kubrick movie ‘The Killing’.  You can check it out here:

	http://ticklishbusiness.podbean.com/e/the-killing-1956/

I’ve put together a web page with my podcast guest appearances (plus other podcasting projects I’m involved in) at http://jacobhaller.com/podcasts.html .

Later today, I”m heading out to my dad’s house in Massachusetts to practice with the Too Tight Jug Band. We’ll be performing at Applefest on Saturday in Brimfield, MA — details are below.  It’s been a lot of fun playing with the band, and I’m getting to unleash my inner kazoo player!

Then next week I’ll be playing at AS220 for an acoustic night.  Hope to see you at one or both of the shows!  The details are below.

Saturday September 24 - TOO TIGHT JUG BAND
---------------------
WHEN: 12:30-2:30 pm
WHERE: Cook’s Farm Orchard, 106 Haynes Hill Road, Brimfield, MA

I’ll be playing with Richard Haller and Bob Swift in the Too Tight Jug Band — more information about this project can be found at https://www.reverbnation.com/tootightjugband4 .  Lauren Monroe may sing on a couple of songs — we’ll see!

Tuesday September 27 - SOLO SHOW
WHEN: 9:30 pm
WHERE: AS220, 115 Empire Street, Providence, RI
COVER: $5

Ben Christie, Will Gant, and I will be sharing the stage for this late-night acoustic music showcase.  More information about the show can be found at http://as220.org/event/ben-christie-will-gant-and-jacob-haller/?instance_id=65391 .

I hope you’re all enjoying the last bit of summer, and the beginning of autumn!

So long,
Jacob Haller
http://jacobhaller.com/