[JakeShows] At the farmers market in the morning, and then again next week

Jacob Haller music at jwgh.org
Fri Jan 27 23:44:46 EST 2017

Hi all,

I’m filling in for someone last minute at the Hope Artiste Farmers Market tomorrow morning, and then I have a regularly scheduled gig there a week later, so, if you’re in the area and need some veggies, come on down!

I don’t have a ton else to report, but I should note that I do have some non-farmers market-based shows scheduled in March and April.  I’ll send an email around about them in due course, but those who want to get a jump on things can see my current schedule at http://music.jwgh.org/gigs.html .

Also, if any of you play, or are interested in, Dungeons and Dragons, you might be interested to know that I joined a podcast where me and four strangers play via Skype.  The current campaign is called ‘The Goddess’s Repose’, and in it I play a bard; I’ve been writing songs in character for the past few episodes.

The podcast is called ‘Dice to Meet You’ and I would start listening either with ‘Interlude 01’, where my character is introduced briefly, or in ‘S02:E01 - The Goddess’ Repose’, where the adventure starts.

You can subscribe on an iPhone or Apple computer at https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/dice-to-meet-you/id1097659991 or on an Android device at http://subscribeonandroid.com/dicetomeetyou.com/feed/podcast .

Anyway, the details for the Farmers Market shows are:

Saturday January 28
-------------------
WHEN: 9 am-1 pm
WHERE: Hope Artiste Village, 1005 Main Street, Pawtucket, RI 02860

I’ll be playing for tips in the green hallway somewhere.

Saturday February 4
WHEN: 9 am-1 pm
WHERE: Hope Artiste Village, 1005 Main Street, Pawtucket, RI 02860

I’ll be playing for tips in the yellow hallway somewhere.

Be well,
Jacob Haller
http://jacobhaller.com/