[JakeShows] April shows: Jug band show in Worcester, house show in West Warren, SitR, Sweet Little Variety Show

music at jwgh.org music at jwgh.org
Mon Mar 27 10:23:38 EDT 2017

Hi all,

I’m writing this from Nashville, where I’m hoping to get a slot to play at tonight’s open mike at the legendary Bluebird Cafe. (I won’t find out if I got one or not for a couple of hours.)  In the meantime, I’ve got a bunch of shows coming up in April, including a couple in central Massachusetts!

I’ll also mention that I was just a guest on a podcast where I talked about a couple of movies: ‘The Lost Skeleton of Cadavra’ and ‘Highlander 2: The Quickening’. The first is obscure enough that even the hosts had never heard of it, but it’s a movie I really love.  Anyway, if you’re interested in hearing that, you can find it at:

	http://www.hipcast.com/podcast/H3JhcKx4

or search for ‘The Bloke Busters Podcast’ in iTunes or whatever you use to listen to podcasts.

I’ll also mention that I’ve been continuing to write and record songs for my Dungeons & Dragons podcast, ‘Dice To Meet You’, and that you can find the songs here:

	https://jacobhaller.bandcamp.com/album/dice-to-meet-you-tales-from-the-goddesss-repose

On to the shows!

Saturday April 1 - TOO TIGHT JUG BAND
----------------
WHEN: 6-9 pm
WHERE: 3cross Brewing Company, 26 Cambridge Street, Worcester, MA 01603B

I’ll be performing as part of the Too Tight Jug Band.  The taproom is located in the basement of 26 Cambridge Street, at the rear of the building and the parking lot and entrance are located on Knowlton Avenue.

Saturday April 8
----------------
WHEN: 2-5 pm
WHERE: Chapel Apple House, 107 Chapel Street, W. Warren, MA 01092
COVER: $10

I’ll be playing a house concert at a great place in central Massachusetts! The Promise Is Hope will open for me.  Get tickets in advance at http://jakeandthepih.bpt.me/ !

Wednesday April 12 - SONGWRITERS IN THE ROUND
------------------
WHEN: 7-8:30 pm
WHERE: AS220, 115 Empire Street, Providence, RI
COVER: $5

I’ll be hosting Songwriters in the Round with Craig Sonnenfeld, Nelson Hiller, and Pete Maricle. We'll each perform three songs, one of which has to be on a theme picked by the previous month's audience, which this time is "Overwhelmed".

Thursday April 13 - SWEET LITTLE VARIETY SHOW
-----------------
WHEN: 8 pm
WHERE: Aurora, 276 Westminster Street, Providence, RI 02903
COVER: $7

I’ll play a couple of songs or so as part of the Sweet Little Variety Show. This is always fun — come check it out!

Saturday April 29 - SONGWRITERS IN THE ROUND ANNIVERSARY SHOW
WHEN: 7 pm-late
WHERE: Mediator Stage, 50 Rounds Street, Providence, RI

A celebration of the anniversary of the Songwriters in the Round series. This will follow the Rhode Island Songwriters Association Annual Membership Meeting and board elections.

Happy Spring!

Thanks,
http://jacobhaller.com/