[JakeShows] In North Brookfield tomorrow, then an afternoon jug band show in Worcester on May 27

Jacob Haller music at jwgh.org
Thu May 4 09:09:10 EDT 2017

Hello all,

Happy spring! It's sunny and nice out in Providence right now; I hope the same is true where you are.

I recently wrote the theme for the 'Arthur, Mommy, Movie Time' podcast, in which a woman and her two year old son talk about movies they've seen.  It's a short, cute, podcast, and I tried to make the theme song short and cute, too.  You can listen to it here:

	https://feedpress.me/ArthurMommyMovieTime

I've got a couple of shows this month, both of them in central Massachusetts.  Here they are:

Friday May 5 - OPEN MIKE FEATURED ACT
------------
WHEN: 8-11 pm
WHERE: Time Out, 31 East Brookfield Road, North Brookfield, MA

I'll be the featured act at this open mike.  I'm looking forward to it!

Saturday May 27 - TOO TIGHT JUG BAND SHOW
WHEN: 3-6 pm
WHERE: Nick's Bar & Restaurant, 124 Millbury Street, Worcester, MA 01610

I'm joining the Too Tight Jug Band for an afternoon show in Worcester.  Also, it will be my birthday -- I'm turning 45!

That's it for this month.  Hope to see you soon!

So long,
http://jacobhaller.com/