[JakeShows] Happy holidays! Videos, Christmas music, and a show in Georgia

Jacob Haller music at jwgh.org
Mon Dec 24 08:45:05 EST 2018

Hi all,

I hope that December has been going well for you and that you have fun plans for the new year. I’ll be heading down to St Simons Island in Georgia for a family getaway in January … which should make returning to the New England chill in February interesting!

There are a few things I wanted to tell you about:

- Earlier this month, I got to sing my song ‘The Christmas Lobster’ with a full band and throw toys to/at the audience at the Empire Revue in Providence. You can see the video here:

	https://youtu.be/xYhdGXXkT-s

- The Christmas Lobster is included on a CD to benefit the Izzy Foundation, which maintains the Izzy Family Room at Hasbro Children’s Hospital.

	https://www.theizzyfoundation.org/menus/holiday-cd.html

- It’s also included in Mary Bee’s annual holiday music compilation, which you can download for free from:

	http://www.marybeeofficial.com/shop/uncategorized/christmas-with-friends-2018-free/

- And, finally, I have one show planned for the month of January while I’m in Georgia: a house concert on St Simons Island.

Saturday January 5
WHEN: 6-10 pm
WHERE: Oglethorpe Avenue, St Simons Island, GA

Come for drinks, dinner, dessert, and music. Dinner will feature Georgia shrimp and grits, Vermont maple syrup glazed turkey, homegrown vegetables, and more! Contact me at music at jwgh.org for the location and additional details, or to make a reservation.

If you know anyone in Georgia who you think might be interested, then pass the word along!

So long,