[JakeShows] Jug band on Saturday in Worcester, podcasting class in Providence, Lindsay Walks in Worcester

music at jwgh.org music at jwgh.org
Mon Jan 29 11:02:41 EST 2018

I’ve been in Georgia for the month of January, which has been lovely, but I’m looking forward to getting back into the swing of things in New England. Here’s what I’ve got going on in February:

Saturday February 3 - TOO TIGHT JUG BAND IN WORCESTER
-----------------
WHEN: 11 am-2 pm
WHERE: Birchtree Bread Company, 138 Greet St. Suite 5, Worcester, MA 01604

I’ll be playing and singing as part of the Too Tight Jug Band. The bread is good too!

Thursdays February 8, 15, and 22 - INTRO TO PODCASTING CLASS
--------------------------------
WHEN: 6-9 pm
WHERE: AS220 Industries, 131 Washington Street, Providence, RI
COST: $120

If you've been thinking about starting a podcast, but aren't sure what's involved or how to go about it, then this could be a good class for you! We'll go through the basics of what you need to get started, plus recording and editing a podcast using Hindenburg Journalist. We will also discuss whatever questions or issues the people taking the class are interested in, and I plan to have a special guest podcaster come in on the final day to give her perspective. It should be fun!

Sign up here: https://shop.as220.org/collections/workshops-media-arts/products/podcasting

Friday February 23 — LINDSAY WALKS LIVE TAPING IN WORCESTER
WHEN: 6:30-9 pm
WHERE: Printers Building Trust, 7th floor, 44 Portland St, Worcester, MA 01608
COVER: $10 (includes drink and refreshments)

A week before her 35th birthday, Lindsay Monroe undertook a journey by foot across the United States, starting from Myrtle Beach, SC. Nine months and thirteen states later, she dipped her feet in the Pacific. Come to a live taping of the final episode of her ‘Lindsay Walks’ podcast, in which she’ll reflect back on her journey — her adventure, joys, and scares along the way — and what adjusting to life back home has been like. Reserve your spot and be a part of the live audience!

Tickets are available at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/lindsay-walks-final-podcast-live-tickets-41804307810?aff=efbneb

Hope to see you soon!

Thanks,
Jacob Haller