[JakeShows] Playing at the Steel Yard in Providence on Saturday, then Songwriters in the Round next month

Jacob Haller music at jwgh.org
Tue Jun 19 16:40:55 EDT 2018

Hi all,

I got some last-minute details on a gig I have coming up this weekend, so I thought I’d let you know about that, plus a show I have booked for July.  Hope to see you at one or both!  You can always see all of my scheduled shows at http://music.jwgh.org/gigs.html .

Saturday June 23
----------------
WHEN: 6-7 pm
WHERE: The Steel Yard, 27 Sims Ave, Providence, RI

I'll be playing at the Steel Yard as part of Fire Camp 2018, which will feature music, food and drinks from local businesses, an arts and crafts sale, and live demonstrations in welding, blacksmithing, ceramics, and jewelry. The event runs from 4-8 pm, and I'll be on from 6-7.

Additional details can be found in the facebook event, which is at http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=2045191022468443 .

Wednesday July 11
WHEN: 7-8:30 pm
WHERE: AS220, 115 Empire Street, Providence, RI
COVER: $5

I’ll be hosting Songwriters in the Round, with John Fanning, Fred Carvalho, and Tammy LaForest being the guest performers. We'll each perform three songs, one of which has to be on a theme picked by the previous month's audience. This month's theme is "delayed reaction”.

Hope you’re staying cool and enjoying the beginning of summer!

Thanks,
http://jacobhaller.com/