[JakeShows] April 10: Pub on Park open mike featured act in Cranston

Jacob Haller music at jwgh.org
Sat Mar 31 13:06:55 EDT 2018

Hi all,

Quite a month, huh?  I’m hoping we’ve seen the last of this winter’s final throes. I’ve been keeping busy, writing the odd song, doing a lot of podcast stuff, and so on.

I’ve currently got one show planned for April.

Tuesday April 10 - OPEN MIKE FEATURED ACT
WHERE: Pub on Park, 661 Park Ave, Cranston, RI
WHEN: 7:30 pm-10:30 pm

I'll be the featured act at Joanne Lurgio's open mike.  Signup starts at 7 pm.  Joanne will pass the hat at some point. I know some of the other folks who are planning to come for the open mike part, and I’m excited to hear them play!

Happy Easter, and hope to see you all soon!

-jwgh